Stirrups Model: STI04
The Ultimate Safety and Control at your fingertips!
The Herbert’s Stirrups are designed as per the engineering standard specification that highly relied on a high safety basic, easy to use upon medical specialist requirements and precisely suitable for any patient body position adjustment.
- Easy to use, solid figure with the ultimate safety. The joint clamps firmly mount to the operating table side rails.
- Adjust up and down the bar as per patient leg length or medical specialist requirements.
- It is comfortable for a self-controlling which operating by a medical specialist.
- Non-rusting design structure using stainless steel.
- Light lift power as to minimize a user lifting.
- Lifting capacity up to 50 kgs.
- Minimize pressure under the popliteal fossa and superficial peroneal nerve.
- Adjusting the Herbert’s stirrups in any position between +90˚ to -20˚ lithotomy.
- Adjust the Herbert’s stirrups in any position between +25˚ to -10˚ abduction.
Specifications Model : STI04
- Padded boot length adjustment : 0-340 mm.
- Padded boot&knee crutch lithotomy positions adjustment : +23˚/-23˚.
- Stirrups rod lithotomy positions adjustment : +90˚/-20˚.
- Stirrups rod abduction degree adjustment : +25˚/-10˚.
- Capable to position patient weighing up to 160 kg.
- Weight 7.5 kg.