The Ultimate Safety and Control at your fingertips!
The Herbert’s Stirrups are designed as per the engineering standard specification that highly relied on a high safety basis. Easy to use upon medical specialist requirements. Precisely suitable for any patient body position adjustment.
- Easy to use, solid figure with the ultimate safety. The joint clamps firmly mount to the operating table side rails.
- Adjust up and down the bar as per patient leg length or medical specialist requirements.
- It is comfortable for a self-controlling which operating by a medical specialist.
- Non-rusting design structure using stainless steel.
- Light lift power as to minimize a user lifting.
- Lifting capacity up to 100 kgs.
- Minimize pressure under the popliteal fossa and superficial peroneal nerve.
- Adjusting the Herbert’s stirrups in any position between +90˚ to -45˚ lithotomy.
- Adjust the Herbert’s stirrups in any position between +45˚ to -45˚ abduction.
Specifications Model : STI03
- Padded boot length adjustment : 0-290 mm.
- Padded knee crutch length adjustment : 0-75 mm.
- Padded boot&knee crutch lithotomy positions adjustment : +23˚/-23˚.
- Stirrups rod lithotomy positions adjustment : +90˚/-45˚.
- Stirrups rod abduction degree adjustment : +45˚/-45˚.
- Herbert stirrups can rotate 360.
- Capable to position patient weighing up to 350 kg.
- Weight 7.5 kg.
- Pneumatic lift assist leg positioning system.
- Rotation with hand grip controlling abduction and adduction in any degrees.
- Upholstery soft padded boot liners for more comfort, the pads provide excellent pressure relief and protection to the leg.
- Simple, easy to set up for patient positioning.
- Rail clamps are included with stirrups.
- Light weight molded boots for optimum patient comfort and protection.