With the C320 FL, HERBERT has redefined excellence in operating table systems. With intelligence and precision in navigation and patient positioning, the C320 FL is the system for the applications of tomorrow. Nearly unlimited configuration possibilities, extremely broad adjustment ranges and innovative technology make it possible to make the C 320 FL a multifunctional, all-around performer within moments. Equally ground-breaking are the revolutionary control concept and the functional design, reflecting human anatomy.
As a trend-setting innovation, the C320 FL operating table system fulfills the highest requirements in terms of functionality, user-friendliness and groundbreaking design, thus setting radically new standards in the area of OR technology.
Our new operating table system complies with the HERBERT philosophy, adopting the goal of upward and downward compatibility among all the motor-powered operating tables made by HERBERT.
C320 FL : The Art of Perfection
– A CHOICE OF MEMOLINE MOULDED OR WELDED SEAM CUSHIONS.
– Quick and easy LOCKING and UNLOCKING of the extensions.
– SHOCK RESISTANT BASE COVER.
– HIGHLY ACCESSIBLE: The compact base maximises foot space for the surgical team.
– Surface treated STAINLESS STEEL table top structure and column.
– MOULDED WATERPROOF SEALED BELLOWS protects against infiltration of body fluids and contamination.
– EXCEPTIONAL MOBILITY : 3 large double swivel castors assure excellent manoeuvrability in all directions, even with the patient on the table. Floor lock produces EXCELLENT STABILITY.
You can do more.
Your table should too.
The C320FL is quickly and easily adapt to virtually every surgical specialty. They do away with inflexible. dedicated specialty tables that limit OR productivity. A sing table accommodates the following procedures and more:
Complies with ISO 9001:2008 and 13485:2003
You patients are heavier than ever.
Our higher weight limit accommodater today’s heavier patients and increased bariatric surgeries. The C320FL provide an exceptionally low height for MIS, robotic and bariatric techniques, witout sacrifilcing the height needed for orthopedic and cardiac procedures.